- My sense of humor. I consider myself witty. It’s basically how I interact with my friends. I try hard to make people laugh or smile.
- My eyes. I always liked them, because they’re green. I’ve never been “the pretty one” and my eyes help me boost my confidence when I look at myself.
- I like to see the bright side of everything. I rarely think the worst of something. Somebody might say I’m hopelessly optimistic. I just like to keep a smile on my face.
- I like the fact that I can “play” with my voice. I don’t like how my voice sound, normally, but I can do accents, cartoons voices and other things that make me kind of… proud?
- This is something that I got from my dad: for my friends I am selfless, or at least, I try really hard to be so. I’d do anything in my power for them. I want them to feel loved. No matter what. I usually remember all the silly things about them, like what food they like and what food they don’t like, just to make them feel good about the little things.
This has been hard.